Are We Right for You?
Do You Like Being Rewarded for Your Effort with Great Pay?
Do You Like Working with Great People?
Do You Like Working for a Company that Cares About You?
If You Answered “YES” to Each of these Questions, WE are the Place for YOU.
Window & Gutter Cleaner Job Description
Clean Windows & Gutters with a Positive Attitude. Show Off your Great Customer Service Skills while Working on Commercial and Residential Structures which are 1 to 3 stories High in Various Locations.
Basic Requirements of the Job
- Show a Willingness to Learn New Things & Effectively Put Them in to Practice.
- Enjoy and be able to Perform Physically Demanding Work.
- Have a Friendly Personality, Willing toGo Above and Beyond for a Customer.
- Be Self-Motivated—will Work in Groups & Independently.
- Be Willing & Able to Work in All Weather.
- Have Valid Driver’s License, Liability Auto Insurance & Reliable Transportation.
Typical Schedule: Monday – Friday, weekends are an option if you’d like extra work, Full and Part-time Opportunities and No Nights. We can work with your School Schedule.
What Bren-Mark can offer:
- Paid Training—No Experience Necessary
- Maximized Income with Pay Based on Work Completed
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits
- No Nights, with Optional Weekend Work
- Flexible Hours to Fit Your Schedule
- Full- or Part-time Available Year-Round
- Advancement is Based on Your Performance, not Seniority
- Weekly Bonuses and Tips
- Great Teammates with Diverse Backgrounds
- Experienced Management that Cares about the Employees
- Monthly Breakfasts to Celebrate Employee Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Equipment and Uniforms Provided
- Opportunity to become Lift Certified
- Mileage Credit
- Direct Deposit
If this sounds like something you would like to do, we welcome your application.